Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Keep Calm & Read A Book



Reading is a favorite pasttime of mine.  I set a goal in early 2013 to read 50 books during the year.  I didn't quite make it (I read 46) but I had fun trying to reach my goal.

For 2014, I have set my goal at 50 again.  I am usually reading anywhere from 4-7 books at one time....not simultaneously, of course ;o) - and when I finish one of those books, I immediately start a new one.  In an attempt to focus on finishing the books I was reading, and come closer to reaching my 2013 goal, I have only started 1 or 2 new books during the last two months.  

It is now a new year and I only have two books on my "currently-reading" list.  You know what that means????  Time to visit the library!  Not the local Public Library but the Gabbard Library.  Wanna see?

  
  



  



love visiting libraries (both public and private) and I love picking out books to read.  So, I'm off to the library........I think I'll "check out" four or five!  

I'll end this post with a quote by C. S. Lewis, "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."

No comments:

Post a Comment