Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Showcase of Cards

Thought I would finish posting the pictures of cards I've made over the past several weeks.  So, here goes.............
 The inspiration for this one came from the gallery on the Graphic 45 website.  The papers and butterfly embellishments are from their Botanicabella collection.  I really like their products. 

The stamps are from Stampin' Up - Lovely As A Tree.



More Stampin' Up products!


  The flower stamp is a Stampin' Up product.  "Celebrate" is a Cross My Heart product.  The background printed paper is from the Graphic 45 Botanicabella collection.


  More Stampin' Up product.



I didn't do any explaining on technique for making these cards and some products that I've used have gone unnamed.  If you are interested in any of the card making techniques or would like more info on a product that I've used, either leave a comment or email me and I'll get back with you.  I think this post pretty much catches me up on posting some of the newer cards that I've been working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment