Friday, April 27, 2012

Catching Up!

Spring chores have taken control of my schedule over the past few weeks and I have neglected my card crafting and needlework.  I have found time this week to work on a model cross-stitch project for Beth at Heartstring Samplery (the project is my little secret until it is completed and Beth releases the pattern).  I also met with three friends on Monday for some papercrafting fun!  I am currently working on a bridal shower card, two Mother's Day cards and some birthday cards.  May seems to be a busy month for birthdays! 

I thought I would post some pictures of a few cards that I made earlier this month......

Here's a cute card for a bridal shower - I got the inspiration for it on Pinterest:


Easter cards.............






And a baby card for a new great-nephew!


The stamps (buttons, frame and sentiment) on the baby card are from PaperTrey Inc. 

2 comments: