Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tennessee Stampers and a summer card

A few weeks ago I found out about a Yahoo group called Tennessee Stampers and immediately requested to join. This group has 247 members and I believe the majority live in the state of Tennessee. They have stamping activities (card swaps, get-togethers, etc).

I signed up for the Card of the Month (COTM) swap. July was the first month for me to be involved in this. The originator of the swap, also known as the hostess, assigns 1 name to each participant. So, I make a card and send it to my assigned recipient and I receive one handmade card from someone.

Sometimes a theme is assigned for the card swap. There was no theme for the July swap. The card that I received for the July COTM swap was a patriotic card.

Here is a picture of the card that I made for my recipient of the July swap.



Anyone interested in joining this Yahoo group can go here to request membership in the group. The name of the group is TennesseeStampers if you need to do a search.

Time to get your craft on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment