Friday, October 26, 2012

Surprise!

Earlier this week I received an unexpected gift from a friend.  It's always a pleasant surprise to get snail mail; but when you open the snail mail and it also contains a gift................I need not say more.  The gifts (yes, there was more than one!) deserve their own (future) blog post so you'll just have to check back in a few days. 

My friend, Beth, lives in Oregon and enjoys farming, animals, crafting, designing cross-stitch patterns and photography.  She posts beautiful photographs of her family and farm on her blog, My Heartstring.  Anyhoo, I wanted to send Beth a special card to express my gratitude.



 
 
supplies used:
  brown cardstock - Bazzill Basics
  sheet music paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Union Square (no longer available)
  "bling" - Webster's Pages
 



3 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful, Donna. I love the scripture, and the birds accent this card so perfectly. I wanted to let you know that you could also enter the challenge over at Twist of Faith Cards Challenge Blog www.twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com
    Their challenge this week is animals/two by two, and this would be so perfect. It's such a lovely card - the more people that get to see it shared, the better. I hope it is as much of a blessing to everyone who sees it as it was for me. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We hope you'll share your art with us often. We love to see it!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna... what a delight this is! such a powerful and joyous scripture, too! Thank you for sharing with us at Twist of Faith Cards...
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete