Monday, November 19, 2012

Dig out those old stamps!!!!

I have been a member of the Tennessee Stampers Yahoo group for several months.  Each month I am involved in a Card-Of-The-Month swap and I have also participated in other swaps and card challenges. 

Last week one of the Yahoo group members posted a challenge for everyone.....dig through your rubber stamp stash and find one that hasn't been used for awhile (or maybe NEVER been used); make a card using that stamp and send it to a member of the Yahoo group that you do not know as a RAK (random act of kindness).

I was all over that challenge since I have my "favorite" stamps that get used all the time while others are totally neglected.  I managed to find three (!!!) stamps that had either not been used in awhile or never been used.  Here is the card I crafted with those three stamps:


 
 
Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics card stock (my fave!)
                         sentiment stamp:  Stampin' Up - God's Way set
                         pear stamp:  Stampin' Up - All Natural set
                         curli-que on left side:  ?????  - from an "unmarked" stamp set in my stash (it is not a
                            Stampin' Up set)
 
I did mail the card to a member of the Yahoo group that I did not know as a RAK.  What better way to get to know someone! 
 
I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #54.
 
 


 
 


1 comment:

  1. Dramatic in it's innocence. Blue and white, you can't go wrong. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Psalm 103 Blessings
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete