Friday, January 25, 2013

Blogger Pay It Forward


I've joined the Blogger's 2013 Creative Pay It Forward!!

Details:

The first 5 people to comment and leave their email and blog address, will receive from me, sometime in the calendar year, a small gift-perhaps a card, baked good,--something handmade by me....a surprise in the mail! 

There will be no warning, but once I know that the recipient has indeed received the surprise, I will blog about the gift I sent and count down the five surprises with all my blog readers!
 

The Catch:

Those 5 people will have to make the same offer on their blog!


Okay, so how fun is this?!! If you happen to be one of the lucky 5, I will be contacting you today to get your address-that way it will really be a surprise when it arrives! Thanks Amy@clippiedips for this wonderful idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment