Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Card #2

Can you see the smoke coming from the craft closet today?  Not only is this the second post in one day, it is also the second card made in one day!  Woo Hoo!!

Anyhoo, I'm back with another Easter card for the Fresh Squeezed Squeeze-A-Palooza Card Challenge #6.  For this card, I used a free digital image from Fresh Squeezed.  I *love* the spring colors on this card!  Take a look................


 
 
Go here to vote on this card.  It is card number 6 in the contest.  Even if you voted on the first card that I submitted, you can also vote for this one.  I'll take all the votes I can get :o) -
 
Supplies used:
 
yellow card stock - Bazzill Basics Paper
Stripe paper and sentiment - Jillibean Soup - Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup collection (don't you just LOVE the name of that collection?) 
bunny - free digital image from Fresh Squeezed Stamps
 
Be sure to hop (pun intended) on over and vote for my card!  And.....Hoppy Easter (!) wishes to you and yours!


3 comments:

  1. Love the Stripes!!!! All your cards are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The yellow card base really brings out the chocolate bunny's candy eyes! Thank you for playing along with Fresh Squeezed Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete