Monday, May 25, 2020

StitchMaynia - End of Week 3/Beginning of Week 4

A real quick post on my StitchMaynia progress as of the end of last week.  For His Eye Is On the Sparrow, I finished a few more words but did not stitch any additional motifs.




I got the left leaf stitched on the Sajou Iris project.



Goals for this final week of StitchMaynia?  On ‘Sparrow’ I plan on working on the remainder of the phrase.  I should be able to get that finished.   For Iris, I want to work on the leaf/bud that I have started to the right of the completed right-hand leaf.  I already have the greens stitched.  I need to stitch the white and purples of the bud.

No giveaway this week.  Mary from Stitching Friends Forever was the winner of last weeks August-themed pattern.  Mary, please email me with your mailing information.  

I hope everyone has been enjoying StitchMaynia!


3 comments:

  1. Your stitching is coming along great Donna! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete