Thursday, January 26, 2012

Have A Seat!

I was at the Archiver's store a few weeks ago and saw the *cutest* paper by October Afternoon.  It is Farmhouse collection - this particular 12x12 sheet was titled "Sunday Dinner".   I didn't know what I was going to do with a 12x12 sheet full of empty chairs....but it didn't take me long to come up with the perfect card using the paper.  Here is a picture of the finished product:


The top part of the card is paper from the Lost & Found - Union Square collection by My Mind's Eye.  The bottom is the Sunday Dinner paper.  A brown ribbon dresses up the middle of the card and the top sentiment is a stamp from the Scripted Year stamp set by Pink by Design (I *LOVE* this stamp set!).

I used my Stampin' Up scallop oval paper punch and distress ink around the edges.  Foam stickies were used to attach the sentiment to the top of the card.  I also used distress ink around the edges of the card.  I left the inside blank.

I've made quite a few cards over the past 2 weeks - I'm just    s...l....o...w   in posting them here!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love the "Miss you" sentiment with empty chairs! So clever you are! :)

    ReplyDelete