Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Progress Report - 2 Completions and A WIP

What is a WIP you may be asking?  A WIP is something that I have a lot of......that would be "work in progress"!  I've been working on Plum Street Sampler's "Harvest Delivery" since the beginning of the year.  I got a little more accomplished on it last week.  Here's what it's looking like.......


But the big news are the two (yes, I said two) Christmas ornaments that I completed last week.  As I mentioned in a prior Weekly Progress Report, the actual "finishing", or making it into a hangable ornament, will be done later....I'll be sure to have a Finishing blog post at some point.

Here is Snow Birds by Country Cottage Needleworks. 


Stitched on 32 count silver linen using DMC.

And Christmas Tree by The Prairie Schooler.  This one will end up being a triangle-shaped ornament.

Stitched on linen using DMC.

The patterns for the ornaments can be found in the 2013 Just CrossStitch Annual Ornament issue.  


3 comments:

  1. Love the ornaments and your Harvest Delivery is looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow birds! That wagon is too cute!

    ReplyDelete