Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Progress Report - What I'm Stitching

Here is a photo that shows my progress on the Plum Street Samplers 'Harvest Delivery' piece that I have been working on since the beginning of the year.  Unfortunately some of the stitching that I did on this during the week had to be ripped out due to me not paying attention to what I was doing (or where I was stitching).  


I also started stitching a new Christmas ornament by Country Cottage Needleworks.  The pattern, Happy Holidays, can be found in the 2012 Just CrossStitch annual ornament issue.






2 comments:

  1. love the pumpkin one shame about the visit from the frogs .... I am surprised I haven't had a visit with the amount of rain we are having this side of the pond and nice start on the ornie too :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think I should try to learn how to cross-stitch?

    ReplyDelete