Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Handmade Christmas Ornament and Random Cuteness

I just finished stitching this Christmas ornament. I was very unsure about my ornament "finishing" abilities; however, once I got thru putting the ornamental binding around the edges and giving it a ribbon hanger, I thought the end product looked pretty good. The pattern is in the Just Cross-Stitch 2011 Annual Christmas Ornaments issue; the designer is Jeanette Douglas Designs. It is called "2011 Noel Stamp Ornament".


I am participating in a handmade Christmas ornament swap and this was my contribution. The only rules of the swap is that the ornament had to be handmade (paper, fabric, beads or any other medium). The recipient of the ornament lives in Oregon. I mailed it yesterday so she should have a surprise in her mailbox by the end of the week. I hope she likes it.



I've started stitching another ornament for a friend.....I owe her a handmade item. I'll post that pic soon.


And......to end this post in a randomly cute way, just take a look at this picture of Tater......awwwwwwwwwww, how cute!




































1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOO! Not a cat picture!! :) LOVE the cross-stitching!

    ReplyDelete