Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ooh La La............Paris

Just a quick post to show you the "welcome home" card that I made for a friend who recently spent 3 weeks in Germany and France. The card has a Paris theme...........one of her favorite cities. With the exception of the Paris paper on the right side of the card, all the embellishments were from papers/stickers/buttons that I've had for awhile so I won't even try to mention the manufacturer. The Paris paper is from Graphic45 Curtain Call Collection (Tour de France) and the brown/white twine is Stampin' Up. There is a glare on the top right sticker - it says "memories". I spent the day with my friend yesterday and hand-delivered the card to her....she *adored* it!



I have two specific cards on my "must make today" list so I'm off to get my card-crafting on!


1 comment: