Saturday, November 23, 2013

A fine day to stay inside and craft!

While there is no snow blowing outside and it is not raining cats and dogs, the temperature is still frigid enough to entice me to stay indoors today.  And you know what that means........craft time!

A few months ago I stitched a little piece from the 2012 Just Cross-Stitch magazine annual Christmas ornament issue.  Today I finally got around to doing the finishing work on it.  Here is the finished ornament.


This is a Glory Bee design.  I stitched it over one on a high-count linen which made the stitched area approximately 1.75x2.25".  To finish it I blanket-stitched it to a piece of gold felt, added a button and
 ribbon hanger.

So what is keeping you occupied on this cool autumn day?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Getting crafty today as well. Still in PJ's!

    ReplyDelete