Well, while thumbing thru the papers, I saw this one and immediately thought of a little "spread some holiday cheer" project that I would like to do.
Normally, these numbers would probably be used for a Christmas Advent calendar papercrafting project and that is how I plan on using them......with just a little twist to it.
Everyone likes to get snail mail, right? Well, here is my plan.
1. Come up with a list of twenty-five random friends.
2. Make up some really cute envelopes using Christmas-themed paper
3. Place some little "treat/gift" in said envelope.
4. Adhere one of these little numbered squares to outside of said envelopes, and
5. Mail to said random recipient.
Sound like fun? I think so. Depending on where the recipient lives (either locally, a few states away, or even another country) I will mail the envelopes so they arrive close to the date (ideally they would arrive *on* the date) corresponding to the number on the envelope.
I'll keep you posted! Guess I better get my craft on. December 1 will be here soon!