Saturday, January 18, 2014

End of Week Progress Report

Just a quick post to share my stitching update for the week.

I finished stitching a Christmas ornament.  My goal is to do two ornaments each month so I'm halfway there.  I finished stitching this one this morning.  I still have to "finish" it out as an actual ornament.  I think I am going to focus on the cross-stitch part and do the finishing part later in the year.

Pattern:  Merry Christmas by Glory Bee Stitch
Floss used: DMC
Fabric:  25 count evenweave

And here is a picture of the progress on the Harvest Delivery piece......didn't get much done but every little bit gets me closer to a finish.



I have two excuses for not getting much done on this piece.....1) lots of stuff going on this week and 2) I spent some of my stitching time working on finishing a piece that I started last year.  More about that project (and photos) in a future blog.

Time to get my craft on and pick out another Christmas ornament pattern to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment