Friday, January 17, 2014

Pinned It.......Did It! "Hello, You"

My bestest crafting buddy, Cheryl, has recently been posting a few "Pinned It, Did It" blog posts.  You can see one of them here.  I have pinned many recipe and craft ideas but most of them just sit on my pin boards.

Recently a friend loaned me one of her Stampin' Up stamp sets, Regarding Dahlias, so I could make some birthday cards for her.  After I finished making her cards, I took advantage of having a "new" stamp set and decided to make a few cards for me.  ;o)

I found a cute card on Splitcoast Stampers using the Regarding Dahlias stamp set (actually I found quite a few cute ideas on Splitcoast Stampers using that stamp set) and pinned it to one of my Pinterest boards.  Since I will be returning this stamp set to my friend in a few days, I knew that I needed to act on the pinned card idea.  

Take a look at the completed card.....isn't it quite cute?



Supplies used:  
Stampin Up - cardstock (Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit), square and scalloped square punch, stamp pad (Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit), Regarding Dahlias stamp set, pearl embellishment
my stash - white cardstock
Fiskars - flower punch

And since I was on a crafting roll, I decided to make a cute envie to mail it in.  Lookie at the outside...




And how cute is the inside flap????


Supplies used:
Stampin Up - envelope punch board
Webster's Pages - cardstock, Everyday Poetry collection

The envie will require 20 cents additional postage since it is square but what is 20 cents compared to the priceless opportunity of sending snail mail to friends???  

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pinning and doing!! LOVE the card and envelope! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete