Friday, October 25, 2013

A New Stitching Project

I started this stitching project on Monday.  I like projects like this because they are quick to stitch and require little/no "finishing".



This is a Pine Mountain Designs kit project.  The kit included the pre-sewn pillow sham, DMC floss, and a piece of wool/felt (this is needed for a wool leaf which will go in the top right square).  I almost have all of the cross-stitching done.  The only "finishing" that I have to do once cross-stitching is done is to cut out a wool leaf and blanket stitch it to the pillow sham.  

The pillow sham is 12" square.  A 12" inch pillow form, which can be found at most craft stores, is inserted in the back of the pillow form and, PRESTO, a cute fall-themed pillow is ready for display.  

I'll post another photo once I have finished this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment