Monday, October 14, 2013

Recent Cards.....or maybe not



The photos of these three "recent" cards have been in my blogger draft folder since February.  At that time, I titled the draft "Recent Cards".  But, since that was eight months ago, I have added ".....or maybe not" to the title.  



Supplies:  Bazzill card stock
Tag die cuts:  Sizzix-Tags, Scallop Combo #2
Stampin' Up Tea Shoppe stamp set (tea cups)
& Swirls and Curls Verses (sentiment)



Supplies: Bazzill Paper - red card stock
Jillibean Soup - Winter Tortellini & Spinach Soup (patterned paper)
Fresh Squeezed Stamps - Subway Series Holidays
The Paper Studio - red gemstones
Twine -  stash



Supplies:  Teresa Collins - Everyday Moments (patterned card stock)
Our Daily Bread Designs - You Will Find Refuge stamp set & coordinating die
Colored pencils - Martha Stewart
 
 
I have one more post left in my draft folder.  It is from December 2012!  Maybe I can get it finalized and published before December 2013 rolls around!!



1 comment:

  1. Okay, the tag/tea cup card is so cute! And the FSS subway christmas card...LOVE! Love how you added the red gemstones too! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete