Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Special Card For A Baby Girl

I have a great-niece, Shiloh, who just turned one month old this week and she is absolutely adorable. I think she has more hair than I do!  Isn't she cute??



In the past two months, I think I've made 4 or 5 'welcome baby' cards. Playing off of the inchie idea (see yesterday's post about inchie cards), I came up with a similar layout for baby cards using scalloped squares. Here is the card that I made for Shiloh.


I also made a baby boy card for a friend's new little one.....



These cards would also be cute baby shower cards even if the baby's sex is not known.  All you would need to do is use gender neutral colors.  A sentiment of 'welcome baby' could also be used instead of using the baby's name.  These cards are so versatile and fun to make.....and easy too!  The hard part is picking out which papers to use!






No comments:

Post a Comment