Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mission Accomplished!

The title to this blog post has two meanings.  The first is that I actually did it......I blogged every day this month. That is a big accomplishment seeing that the last blog post prior to October 1 was June 1.  Hopefully I can keep up with this daily blog schedule.  The holidays are coming up and it does get busy so I may miss a day or two along the way but maybe entire months won't go by without a post.

Now, the second meaning to today's blog title - I finished the cross-stitch project that I blogged about last week.  The hardest part for me was doing the blanket stitch around the felt leaf.  While a blanket stitch is an easy stitch, it is something that I have not done much of so it was slow going for me.  

I love the way it turned out.  I currently have the pillow stuffed with fiberfill until I can get to Joann's Crafts to get a 12x12 pillow form.  

Hope you likey!  Oh, one more thing.......Happy Halloween!

                              

1 comment:

  1. So, so cute! I love it!!! Congrats on your accomplished missions!

    ReplyDelete